ChefTec® Reporting Features Bring Foodservice Operations Back on Track
ChefTec XT6 version released
BOULDER, Colo. - March 3, 2016 -- Culinary Software Services, the leading provider of back-of-the-house technology for the foodservice industry, has announced the release of ChefTec xt6 software. The new version has been designed especially for Windows 10 (but also runs on 8/8.x and 7). It features enhanced reporting capabilities, administrative controls, menu engineering functionality, and time-saving features.
"The new reports, features, and functionality in ChefTec xt6 were designed to give operators more control, knowledge, and the ability to save hours of labors," said Kevin Paider, Training Manager at Culinary Software Services. "Everyone is looking for assistance to improve their bottom line, save time and increase the productivity of the operation."
Some of enhancements in ChefTec xt6 are:
- A new "Vendor Performance" report showing the numbers of shortages and substitutions over a given time period.
- An added report showing waste by employee, date, location, and cost.
- Ability to set "Requisition Limits" for ordering from profit centers.
- Functionality for sending invoices to approving authority before payment.
- "Recipe Cost Changes" report shows recipes affected by changes in ingredient costs.
- Advanced Menu Designer" allows the user to define descriptors to inventory and filter by descriptors like, "contains pork," or "contains alcohol".
- More speed typing features to reduce data entry time and faster report processing.
- EDI interfaces for Pratts Wholesale Limited, UNFI, and FreshPoint, and a new export for Jonas.
For the full list of features in ChefTec xt6 please visit Version Functionality xt6
Culinary Software Services will showcase the new ChefTec xt6 software version along with the company's other newest products at booth #1216 at the Catersource Event Solutions Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV on March 6-8, 2016, as was at booth #324 at the Northwest Foodservice Show in Seattle, WA on March 20-21, 2016.
About Culinary Software Services, Inc.
Culinary Software Services, Inc. is the leading provider of foodservice software to the hospitality industry with over 45,000 customers. Products include ChefTec® and CorTec™ for Recipe & Menu Costing, Inventory Control, Purchasing & Ordering, Sales Analysis & Menu Engineering, Production Management, Requisitions & Transfers, Lot Tracking, Waste Tracking, and Nutritional Analysis. Culinary Software Services won the IQ Award for Software Products & Services and ChefTec has won twice the Innovator's Award for Technology from the California Restaurant Association. Installations include all Whole Foods Market Worldwide, Amazon Go, Apple Inc, Dean & Deluca, Momofuku, Morimoto Waikiki, Centerplate, Wild Dunes Resort, PGA Tour Golf Course Properties, and the U.S. Naval Academy. Founded in 1990, Culinary Software Services is located in Boulder, Colo. For more information visit www.ChefTec.com.