Serving Fortune 100 companies and large enterprises around the globe, Culinary Software Services delivers more than just a software package. Our team of Implementation Specialists develops a partnership with management to analyze aspects of the foodservice operation for areas where CorTec Premier can capitalize on its profit-generating capabilities.
From tracing inventory usage, waste, and shrinkage to executing detailed sales reports that reveal ideal price points, CorTec delivers numerous back-of-the-house management solutions that make it easier to:
- Protect your assets with inventory control.
- Simplify your decision making with purchasing and ordering.
- Maintain tight and precise schedules with production management.
- CorTec provides an internal communication system to communicate last minute changes to pricing, recipes, or menus.
- Corporate control lets you easily manage inventory between locations with requisitions and transfers.
- Keep menu concepts and pricing consistent with centralized recipe and menu cost controls.
- Make informed business decisions with comprehensive sales analyses and menu engineering.
- Ensure customer safety with nutritional analysis that automatically generate descriptors and allergen alerts.
- Pinpoint areas where most waste is being generated, allowing you to modify accordingly.
Unparalleled Training and Support to Ensure Success
Unlike other software providers, Culinary Software Services - the creators of CorTec Software - partners with you to provide the necessary resources for maximizing the technology and realizing a profitable return on your investment. Whether you select CorTec Ultima or CorTec Premier, we deliver unparalleled training and support designed to ensure management the ultimate value for the most comprehensive implementation of the software.
CorTec has had an amazing impact on our operation. I believe it will save me over $40,000 per year. It’s indispensable in managing my production facility. I’m thrilled.~ Brett Stein, Brett Anthony Foods, Northbrook, IL
Lower Food Costs 3 to 8% and Reduce Labor for Physical Inventory by 50% with
Six Powerful Built-in Functions
#1. Inventory Control - Calculate your Overall Percentage Food Cost
- Highlight usage, waste, and shrinkage so you maintain control.
- Keep staff accountable for portion control and safe food handling.
- Track inventory across multiple locations.
#2. Purchasing & Ordering - Flexible and Customizable
- Generate orders automatically with user-defined par levels, shopping lists, and templates.
- Instantly convert orders into invoices.
- Compare multiple bids and real-time pricing data.
- Seamless interfacing with your vendors' ordering systems.
#3. Requisitions & Transfers - Easily Automate Your Processes
- Generate requisitions based on par levels you define, menus, and templates.
- Instantly generate pick lists and quickly convert requisitions to transfers.
- Automatically receive requisition information with Remote Notifications via text or email.
- Access precise sales data that highlights your menu "stars" and "dogs."
- Determine ideal price points with the "What If" Food Cost Calculator.
- Automatically integrate sales data with a seamless POS system interface.
- Assess your menu's contribution to the bottom line with comprehensive sales analysis and pre-configured reports.
- Know your Stars and Dogs, as well as your "Plowhorses" and "Questions". You get the information you need to help you design a better performing menu."
#5. Recipe & Menu Costing - Keep Your Menu Creative and Profitable
- Maintain consistency between menu concepts and pricing with centralized management controls.
- Fast, flexible, and efficient recipe creation.
- Accurately cost out your plates, menus, and events using current, low, high, and average ingredient pricing.
#6. Nutritional Analysis - Simplify the Process of Nutritional Information Calculation
- Ensure your customers' safety with automatically generated nutrition descriptors and Allergen Alerts.
- Save time with pre-loaded nutritional information for commonly used ingredients.
- Enhance your product packaging with pre-formatted Nutrition Facts labels based on USDA nutritional information.
Continue Boosting Productivity and Streamlining the Enterprise with Six Customizable Modules
Alerts and Reminders Module - Stay on top of price increases, failed sales imports, and length of time since your last order(s).
Create your own schedule of alerts so you're reminded of inventory due dates, expired shelf life, open requisitions, and orders that need to be placed.
HACCP Information Module - Accurately manage food safety.
With the fully integrated Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) module you get pre-loaded handling information on specific food types, as well as an audit trail. The software provides you a complete management system For controlling all food safety. Storage and cooking temperatures, as well as handling and usage procedures, can be customized and automatically associated with recipes based on your specific inventory needs. In addition, you can add safe food handling procedures from the USDA or your local health department.
Training new employees to safely handle food is an important step in ensuring that you prevent foodborne illnesses from hurting your customers, reputation, credibility, or profits. Having food safety information readily available is vital to keep your kitchen food-hazard-free. Ensure that your employees always have the information they need to keep preparation techniques up to code. When you have the resources you need, you can avoid the costs and penalties associated with a food safety mistake.
Event Management Module - Organize and streamline event planning.
Catering demand is on the rise and the Event Management Module makes meeting it easy. If your operation caters events, you need the comprehensive functionality available in ChefTec's fully integrated system. Create banquet and event-specific menus and cost them out with real numbers from your invoices and inventory. Make adjustments quickly based on budget, food allergies or restrictions, favorite recipes, and more. With the Event Management Module, you have the ability to respond immediately to last-minute changes. Cost out non-food expenses like staff and rentals, manage client and venue information, and generate detailed quotes and final invoices. The EMM also manages client and venue information. Simplify processes even further with optional Caterease and Quickbooks integration.
Lot Tracking Module - Easily protect against food recalls and prevent spoilage.
Track and manage production and sell-by dates of your inventory. Stay in compliance with FDA food regulations.
Production Management Module - Keep your schedules tight and precise.
Streamline processes and increase efficiencies. Reduce your labor costs. Create integrated prep sheets based on par levels you define, recipes, and sales data. Seamlessly update inventory.
- Create production sheet manually, by template or based on par levels.
- Automatically split Master Production Sheets into Location Production Sheets.
- Raw inventory automatically depleted through completed production sheets.
- Production recipes from completed production sheet are added to finished goods.
Waste Tracking Module - Manage your foodservice waste and stop wasting your profits. Also account for donated food.
Take cost control to a new level with automated reporting on food waste by station, loss reasons, disposition, employees, or shifts. Increase your profit margins without diminishing your customers' experience. Quantify what you're wasting and improve your bottom line.
Track Waste By
- Station - such as Hot Line, Salad Station
- Loss Reasons - burnt/overcooked, dropped, customer issue, expired, damaged, spoiled
- Disposition - garbage, garbage disposal, pulper, compost bin, donated
- Employee - hold your staff accountable for the waste they contribute
- Shift - determine if there is a particular shift where there is more waste
And the benefits?
- 1. Increase your profit margins without affecting your customers' dining experience
- 2. Pinpoint the areas where the most waste is being generated and modify your practices for improvement
- 3. Create less landfill waste and a more environmentally friendly operation with greener working practices
ChefTec's analysis reports can show:
- Dollar value of the waste by all the above criteria
- Food waste as a percentage of food purchases
- Dollar amount and donation agency of any donated food
- ...plus many more!
Do you Prefer Prix Fixe or A la Carte?
Similar to an a la carte menu, CorTec Premier allows you to select specific modules and pick and choose from additional business systems integration services. CorTec Premier lets you select one additional module from 1-6 (above) in the base price and purchase others separately.
Like a prix fixe menu, CorTec Ultima provides you with a comprehensive software suite with all of the functionality (all modules 1-6) and a year's worth of Nutritional Analysis service, Online Backup service, EDI service, and a Quickbooks interface are included. This is the wise investment decision for savvy foodservice operators that do it all!
Still not sure which program is for you?
|Core Functionality and Training Services||CorTec
|Recipe & Menu Costing|
|Purchasing & Ordering|
|Requisitions & Transfers|
|Number of Profit Centers||
|Remote Training & Consultancy||
|Alerts and Reminders||Choice of One FREE, Pay for Others|
Please note: The no-cost modules that are included in each product are limited to the number of User Licenses purchased up to a maximum of ten modules (e.g. a 15-user CorTec Ultima will include ten modules at no cost.) In this example, if the remaining five users require modules then the additional five modules will need to be purchased.
|BUSINESS SYSTEMS INTEGRATION|
|Ability to Import Purchases from Vendors' Online Ordering Systems||(add on)||(add on)|
|Ability to Import Sales and Pricing from POS Systems||(add on)||(add on)|
|Online Nutritional Analysis Service||(add on)||(1 yr inc.)|
|Online Backup Service (Regular)||(add on)||(1 yr inc.)|
|EDI Interface Services for Seamless Ordering and Invoicing||(add on)||(1 yr inc.)|
Simplify Your Workflow and Increase Your Profit Margins
Get your specific questions answered regarding which version of CorTec is the best foodservice software solution for you.
Together we can review the day-to-day challenges management faces in your operation and discover the many ways we partner with you to provide cost-cutting solutions that make your job easier and your business more profitable.
Call toll-free 800.447.1466 or
have Joe S call you.
Contact \ Joe S